|Opening||oct 29, 2013|
|Closing||nov 10, 2013|
Give tickets to a show as a gift!
Celebrating its 30th Anniversary, the pop culture phenomenon of FLASHDANCE is now live on stage. With electrifying dance at its core, FLASHDANCE-THE MUSICAL tells the inspiring and unforgettable story of Alex Owens, a Pittsburgh steel mill welder by day and a bar dancer by night with dreams of one day becoming a professional performer. When romance with her steel mill boss threatens to complicate her ambitions, Alex learns the meaning of love and its power to fuel the pursuit of her dream.
FLASHDANCE-THE MUSICAL features a score that includes the biggest hit songs from the movie, including the Academy Award-winning title song "Flashdance - What a Feeling," "Maniac," "Gloria," "Manhunt," and "I Love Rock & Roll." In addition to these hits, 16 brand new songs have been written for the musical with music by Robbie Roth and lyrics by Robert Cary and Robbie Roth.
FLASHDANCE-THE MUSICAL features a book by Tom Hedley (co-writer of the original screenplay), and Robert Cary with direction and choreography by Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys, Memphis).
*This show contains some mature content that may not be suitable for all audiences.
- Watch Hollywood Mix Host Jillian Barberie Get Wet and Wild with Flashdance’s Iconic Water Stunt
- Celeb Gossip Maven Perez Hilton Boogies Backstage with the Cast of Flashdance
- What a Feeling! Flashdance National Tour Will Launch in Pittsburgh
Flashdance Cast & Creative
- Music Robbie Roth
- Lyrics Robbie Roth and Robert Cary
- Book Tom Hedley and Robert Cary
- Director and Choreographer Sergio Trujillo
Flashdance Seat MapBuy Flashdance Tickets
650 Walnut Street Cincinnati, OH