|Opening||feb 21, 2017|
|Closing||mar 05, 2017|
2 Hours and 20 Minutes.
Give tickets to a show as a gift!
Direct from Broadway, Something Rotten! is a “big, fat hit!” (New York Post). Set in the ‘90s – the 1590s – this hilarious smash tells the story of Nick and Nigel Bottom (Tony nominee Rob McClure and Broadway’s Josh Grisetti), two brothers who are desperate to write their own hit play while the "rock star" Shakespeare (Tony nominee Adam Pascal) keeps getting all the hits. When a local soothsayer foretells that the future of theatre involves singing, dancing and acting at the same time, Nick and Nigel set out to write the world’s very first MUSICAL! With its heart on its ruffled sleeve and sequins in its soul, Something Rotten! is “The Producers + The Book of Mormon x The Drowsy Chaperone. Squared!” (New York Magazine).
- Bottoms Up: Backstage at the Something Rotten! Tour with Rob McClure, Episode 1: Make America Laugh Again!
- Broadway Producer Kevin McCollum Talks Creating the Something Rotten! Musical From Scratch
- Bottom's Gonna Be on Top: Something Rotten! Tour Star Rob McClure Is Broadway.com's Next Vlogger
- Hear Ye! Broadway Alums Adam Pascal, Rob McClure & Josh Grisetti Will Lead the Something Rotten! Tour
Something Rotten! Cast & Creative
- Music and Lyrics Wayne and Karey Kirkpatrick
- Book Karey Kirkpatrick and John O'Farrell
- Director and Choreographer Casey Nicholaw
Something Rotten! Video
Something Rotten! Photos
Something Rotten! Seat MapBuy Something Rotten! Tickets
Procter & Gamble Hall - Aronoff Center for the Arts
650 Walnut Street Cincinnati, OH