Our partners at the Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA) have implemented layers of defense against COVID-19, including the Health and Safety Guidelines listed below, which apply to the Aronoff Center.
Due to the high levels of COVID-19 transmission in Hamilton County and the surrounding area, all guests, staff, and volunteers are required to wear masks at all times in the Aronoff Center, regardless of vaccination status. This policy is effective immediately and until further notice.
In addition, beginning September 13, 2021, ticket holders 12 years of age and older will be required to show a proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for entry into the Aronoff Center. Accompanying minors under 12 years old are required to wear a mask, but do not have to provide a negative test.
CAA will continually assess the ever-changing landscape of the pandemic and adjust health and safety protocols according to the recommendations of health and government officials. Other COVID-19 related health protocols may be in effect at the time of an event. CAA and its resident companies reserve the right to make changes to health protocols according to updated public health guidance and applicable law.
Below you will find the most recent requirements and procedures to help you plan for your visit. Note that these protocols may change as the impact of the pandemic continues to shift. Please refer back to this page for the most current information. Updates will also be sent to ticket holders prior to events.
QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? We are here to help! Subscribers and eCLUB buyers can contact us at 800.294.1816. Single ticket buyers can contact the Aronoff Center Ticket Office at 513.621.2787. Group ticket buyers can contact Peggy.Hughes@BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com. We all have a part to play in maximizing the health and safety of everyone at our venues. We will be strictly enforcing our protocols, and therefore, guests who do not comply with any of our health procedures may be denied entry or required to leave the venue with no ticket refunds. Guests with accessibility questions or who require additional assistance can contact us at 513.621.2787 or by email at CincinnatiService@BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com.
Effective September 13, 2021
- All guests 12 years of age and older are required to be fully vaccinated and to show proof of vaccination for entry into the Aronoff Center with a valid ticket.
- “Fully vaccinated” means that a ticket holder’s performance is at least 14 days after their final vaccine dose (Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson).
- For ticket holders 12 years of age and older who are not vaccinated, the following will be accepted:
- A negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours of performance, OR
- An negative COVID antigen test within 24 hours of the ticketholder’s performance.
- COVID tests must be administered by an official testing center, healthcare provider or pharmacy. Self-administered tests will not be accepted, however an at home antigen test administered by virtual proctor with a time and date stamped result (such as Abbott’s BinaxNOW with the Navica app result) will be accepted.
- The following will be accepted as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result
- A printed document (or copy of such document) from the test provider or laboratory, OR
- An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory, OR
- An official smartphone app that shows verified test results, such as NAVICA.
- The information provided should include the name of the person tested, the type of test performed, the date of the negative test result (the date must be 72 hours prior to the event date; Antigen test result date must be 24 hours prior to the event), and the name of the provider or laboratory that conducted the test.
- A corresponding photo ID is required for individuals 18 years of age and older.
- Accompanying minors under 12 years old are required to wear a mask, but do not have to provide a negative test.
- To locate a vaccine location near you, visit https://www.vaccines.gov/.
- To locate a testing site, visit https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/community-based-testing-sites/index.html.
- Face masks that cover the nose and mouth are required to be worn at all times by guests (including children 2 years old and older), staff, and volunteers, regardless of vaccination status, in all areas of our venues, except when consuming food or beverage in the lobby where physical distancing is encouraged. At this time, food and beverages are not allowed in performance spaces.
- Masks are required to be kept on during performances.
- Bring your own mask and wear it as you enter the building. Single-use masks will be available at our venues if needed.
- By wearing your mask, you are helping those around you stay safe, and you are supporting our efforts to return to live performances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Other COVID-19 related health protocols may include (but not limited to) required temperature checks, testing, confirmation of prior travel to restricted areas and/or confirmation of no known symptoms of and exposure to COVID-19. As conditions change, we may need to change our protocols based on public health guidelines and applicable law. If we make changes to our protocols, we will send an update to ticket holders by email, post an update on our social media channels, and update this website. Any ticket holder who does not follow any of these Covid-19 protocols may be asked to leave the theatre, and their ticket will not be refunded. If you have accessibility questions or need additional assistance related to the venue’s Covid-19 policies, please email CincinnatiService@broadwayacrossamerica.com or call us at 800.294.1816 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We’ve stepped up our cleaning game to ensure a healthier environment for our guests.
Hand Sanitizing Stations
We’re making it easy to wash your hands frequently by adding more hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
Contactless Entry & Payments
Your phone is your ticket to get in, and concessions will offer contactless purchasing options or may be minimized or eliminated. We encourage you to use a debit or credit card at the box office when buying tickets.
Upgraded Air Filtration
For superior air quality, we’ve upgraded our HVAC systems to maximize outside airflow and enhanced filtration in accordance with ASHRAE and government standards.
Employees, crew, volunteers, and vendors will be required to wear masks at all times.
Employees and volunteers will be subject to daily health screenings for symptoms of COVID-19.
An inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any place where people gather. Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting Covid-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against Ticketmaster, Live Nation, The John Gore Organization, Inc., John Gore Theatrical Group, Inc. d/b/a Broadway Across America, the Venue, the Presenter, the Event, the Event Producers, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, successors and assigns and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents.